Option Bot 2.0 Review
UPDATED September 2014
After doing our preliminary review of the pre-release version of Option Bot 2.0 we have have now completed our review of the final version of the product.
Option Bot is an automated signal alert system that incorporates multiple Binary Options Brokers into the platform in order to secure high profits. The software they provide has potential for you to make money on a consistent basis. I have studied the system and figured out a low cost, low risk way to make money with Option Bot. In order to succeed you must follow my simple advice.
Five Easy Steps to Profit with Option Bot with Minimal Risk
1) Sign up for Free 7 Day Trial for Option Bot 2.0
2) Speak with Option Bot customer service to determine which brokers are best for your trading style.
3) Use the default alert settings in Option Bot to generate alerts.
4) Test your trading results with a demo account or with a minimal trade amount.
5) Try different settings in Option Bot until you find trading results that are profitable.
A Binary Options Demo account duplicates real time trading in every way except for the fact the money being traded is not real. Many of the Option Bot brokers will provide a demo account after you deposit. Once you gain comfort with the trading platforms you can then begin to trade with real funds. Start off with small trade amounts until you gain positive results.
Why Deposit with Option Bot Recommended Brokers
The Option Bot video instructs you to open accounts with their preferred brokers. They make the following claims regarding the brokers.
- You must use these brokers in order for the system to work properly.
- You need 5 brokers because different brokers have different start and expiration times so you have more of a chance to be successful on a majority of positions.
- You need 5 brokers because brokers have maximum trade limits and with more brokers you can invest more total money with each trade.
For me the reason to utilize the brokers in their interface is simply a matter of convenience. You can easily toggle between broker platforms and the trading chart. It allows you to quickly place the appropriate trades based on the alerts and your trading strategy.
We reviewed many of the brokers offered by Option Bot. The following brokers offer demo accounts so you can test option bot without having to risk funds. Click on each image to read our review.
|Cedar Finance||24option||iOption||Magnum Options|
As you can see we have tested all of the above brokers and we can safely recommend them.
When we initially tested the pre-realease version of Option Bot we were concerned that the system was somewhat sluggish especially when toggling to the different broker platforms. After finishing our testing of the final version we feel that they have corrected this issue and the system seems to work much better.